Emotional Intelligence, Spiritual Intelligence, and Motivation
Research has concluded that our intellectual intelligence (IQ) only contribute up to 20% of our success. The rest, 80% or more, is attributed to emotional intelligence (EQ) and spiritual intelligence (SQ). Furthermore, from that portion, SQ contributes the most. The reason behind the fact is the transformative power embodied in SQ. That power provides human being with practically unlimited motivation to achieve things considered impossible by many others.
In this program, basic concepts of EQ and SQ will be discussed in depth before facilitating the participants to recognize and experience the power of EQ and SQ, especially in relation to building long lasting giant motivation.
Invite us: form undangan pembicara (docx)